Alight at NightNov 28, 2020
Select dates in November, December & January
5pm – 9pm
Upper Canada Village
Eastern Ontario’s biggest outdoor light festival returns to Upper Canada Village with Alight at Night!
Bundle up for an evening stroll through this picture-perfect postcard setting! Over one million lights adorn the heritage buildings, trees, and fences of Upper Canada Village, creating a one-of-a-kind magical backdrop for the annual Alight at Night Festival – a true winter wonderland!
Alight at Night runs select evenings in November, December and January.
This year brings changes to Alight at Night as some activities have been paused. These include the life-size toy train rides, visits to the bakery, horse-drawn wagon rides, and old-fashioned carol singing at Christ Church. In their place, several returning and new activities will be featured including the popular Sound and Light Show at Crysler Hall, enhanced visual storytelling illuminations displayed at the Village Cheese Factory and at Christ Church along with holiday tunes.
Please note no walk-in tickets are available on site. Tickets can only be purchased online in advance.
Tickets are date and time-specific to ensure nightly attendance is kept at safe levels. A limited number of tickets will be available each night.
Tickets are $14 (plus HST) for general admission. Children 4 and under are free.
Please note not all dates will be available immediately. Tickets will go on sale in a staggered approach.
Please visit Upper Canada Village on social media for updates.
What guests need to know
– Tickets will be available online only at www.AlightatNight.ca.
– If the website indicates SOLD OUT for a specific evening, there are no more tickets available for that evening.
– Multiple entry time slots are being offered in half-hour increments.
– Plan to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your check-in time.
– Upon arrival, guests should have tickets ready prior to reaching the admission gate to ensure smooth entry.
– Face coverings or masks are mandatory upon arrival at admissions and in indoor spaces and guests are will be required to bring their own.
– All guests must follow physical distancing rules, remaining at least two (2) metres apart from other visitors at all times. Staff will monitor and remind guests as necessary.
– Please visit the website and social media for updates.
– Programming has been modified as much as possible to provide a no-touch, non-contact experience. Where this is unavoidable, hand washing, or sanitizing stations are available.
– Enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices are in place throughout the tour route.
– Guests will be required to self-assess their health and should not visit Alight at Night if they feel unwell.
Make a night of it!
Visiting Alight at Night from out of town? Make a night of it with a stay in Cornwall following your experience at the Village!
From cozy bed and breakfasts to full-service hotels, Cornwall has a wide variety of accommodation options to suit everyone.
Check out our Stay section for more ideas!
For additional information on Alight at Night, please click here.
Play it safe!
We all have a part to play in combating the spread of COVID-19. Residents are encouraged to wear masks in indoor public spaces and practice frequent hand washing and physical distancing. For the latest guidelines and restrictions related to COVID-19, please visit the Eastern Ontario Health Unit website.