Alight at Night returns to Upper Canada Village for 23rd seasonNovember 6, 2023
The most wonderful time of the year returns to Upper Canada Village beginning Friday, December 1st!
The year 2023 marks 23 years of holiday tradition at Alight at Night, one of Ontario’s largest outdoor light festivals featuring more than a million lights.
Alight at Night transforms the historic village into a captivating winter wonderland, providing a fun, festive and family-friendly experience for all ages. The multi-sensory experience creates a one-of-a-kind evening stroll through a picture-perfect postcard setting steeped in holiday magic.
This year, guests can celebrate with the return of old-fashioned carol singing, a sound and light show with hundreds of colourful lights flashing to the beat of holiday songs, a visit with the Village’s Victorian St. Nick (until December 23rd), dining, and much more.
• Tickets go on sale online only at www.AlightatNight.ca
• Pommier Carriage rides (thirty minutes for up to four people) can also be purchased online.
• Availability on the ticketing website appears in real-time. When the website shows sold out for a specific evening or timeslot, tickets are no longer available for that evening or timeslot.
• Accessibility night reservations need to be made by appointment.
• Thursday through Sunday from Friday, December 1st to Saturday, December 23rd, from 5 pm to 10 pm (last entry at 9 pm)
• Seven nights a week from Wednesday, December 26th to Saturday, January 6th from 5 pm to 10 pm (last entry at 9 pm)
• Closed December 24th & 25th
• Accessibility Nights will be offered December 5th, 12th and 19th
• General Admission: $17 per person plus HST
• Youth (5-12): $14 per person plus HST
• Children: Aged 4 and under are free
• Military (with ID): $14 per person plus HST
About Alight at Night
A magical winter wonderland experience for all ages, St. Lawrence Parks Commission is proud to present Alight at Night at Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg, just a short drive west of Cornwall. Alight at Night transforms the historic village into a captivating winter wonderland, providing a fun, festive and family-friendly experience for all ages. The multi-sensory experience creates a one-of-a-kind evening stroll through a picture-perfect postcard setting steeped in holiday magic.
For additional information, visit www.AlightatNight.ca.
About Upper Canada Village
Depicting life in a rural English Canadian setting during the year 1866, Upper Canada Village is one of the largest living-history museums in Canada. It was founded in 1961 and features more than 40 historic buildings, many of which were moved to the Village from the “Lost Villages” to preserve them prior to the flooding for the St. Lawrence Seaway development project. Talented historical interpreters bring these buildings to life every day, recreating traditional trades, farming, music and 19th century social life – creating an immersive guest experience that makes every visit to the Village different from the last.
For additional information, visit www.UpperCanadaVillage.com.
Looking for other fun things to do in Cornwall? Check out the Explore section of our website for other fun-filled activities to keep you busy. Better yet, consider extending your stay with a night at one of our great accommodations!
Got a question?
Got questions? Need recommendations? We’re here to help! Call or text us at 613-938-4748 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be pleased to help you with any questions you may have!