Fancy Women Bike RideSep 17, 2023
Sunday, September 17th at 2 p.m.
Lamoureux Park Bandshell
– Dress code: Fancy, fierce, fabulous (whatever makes you feel beautiful, strong and great!)
– Decorate your bicycle, pose for the cameras and take selfies, greet & smile at people during the ride.
– Be inclusive to all women and support those new to cycling (offer help!)
– Bring your friends, mothers, aunties and sisters and be prepared for a magical day.
– Likely we will be riding on shared multi use paths, cycle track infrastructure and possibly on the road. If we need to use the road, we will claim a lane for use and ride together as a group.
– No registration required. You just need a bike.
– Men can join so long as they ride with us, not ahead of us. We ask men to dress up as well.
– Children are welcome if they can cycle well alone or in are comfortable in a cargo bike.
We’re here to help!
Got questions? Looking for recommendations? Cornwall Tourism is here to help! Text us anytime at 613-938-4748 and we will be happy to assist with any questions you might have.
Looking for other fun things to do in Cornwall? Check out the Explore section of our website for other fun-filled activities to keep you busy. Better yet, consider extending your stay with a night at one of our great accommodations!