Ghost Walk for Charity (non-scare)Oct 29, 2023
Sunday October 29th, from 1 to 4pm
The Ghost Walk for Charity is back for another year of spookiness and smiles in the lead up to Halloween.
The indoor haunted walk returns to the Cornwall Square with opening night set for Thursday, October 12th. It will then run for three consecutive Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, wrapping up on Saturday, October 29th. There will be family-friendly, ‘non-scare’ hours from 1pm to 4pm followed by scare hours from 6pm to 9pm.
The Ghost Walk has grown leaps and bounds, and it’s become a must-see event for horror fans from both near and far.
Ghost Walk dates
The Ghost Walk will run on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 12th 6-9pm
- Friday, October 13th 6-9om
- Saturday, October 14th 6-9pm
- Thursday, October 19th 6-9pm
- Friday, October 20th 6-9om
- Saturday, October 21st 6-9pm
- Thursday, October 26th 6-9pm
- Friday, October 27th 6-9om
- Saturday, October 28th 6-9pm
- Saturday, October 14th 1-4pm
- Sunday, October 15th 1-4pm
- Saturday, October 21st 1-4pm
- Sunday, October 22nd 1-4pm
- Saturday, October 28th 1-4pm
- Sunday, October 29th 1-4pm
Ghost Walk for Charity tickets will be available at the door.
Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under (infants under 2 are free).
A family pass for two adults and two children is available for $35.
We’re here to help!
Got questions? Looking for recommendations? Cornwall Tourism is here to help! Text us anytime at 613-938-4748 and we will be happy to assist with any questions you might have.
Looking for other fun things to do in Cornwall? Check out the Explore section of our website for other fun-filled activities to keep you busy. Better yet, consider extending your stay with a night at one of our great accommodations!